Friday, November 30, 2007

This week...

Whew! All right! I wanted to at least get Thanksgiving posted since today is the last day of November! How is that possible? Starting tomorrow everyone is going to be in full Christmas mode. It kinda bothered me seeing people decorating for Christmas this week. It's not even December yet!! I know that a lot people usually start decorating the weekend after Thanksgiving & it did come early this year. So there you have it... But I am just feeling kinda "bah humbug" about Christmas this year. Not sure exactly why. I usually love Christmas. I'm excited about getting our tree. Georgia is very excited! But I think we'll wait another week or so. Other than the tree I'm really not looking forward to it. I need to work on that! I will admit that being on a tight budget is getting me down. Even though I know Christmas is not about presents! Don't want it to be about presents!! But still there are things I would like to do but they just aren't in the budget. But my budget isn't the only thing getting me down...So I have been searching for inspiration this week & not finding it! There have been very inspiring posts out in blogland but in my dulldrums I haven't gotten excited. Very frustrating! Ok I need to SNAP OUT OF IT!!

No comments: