Friday, August 29, 2008

Vision Victory...

I found this guy Vision Victory on You Tube about a month or so ago. I really like his videos & have watched most of them. He's an entrepreneur & investor but a regular guy. I like his videos because he is trying to get the truth out there about what is really happening around us! He's not trying to scare you or be melodramatic etc. What he has to say is scary though. His videos are very informative & he backs his analysts with facts. He spent alot of time in his first videos giving background to the situation & basic economic information. Which is great because I think most people don't really know anything about economics. I know I don't. I'm trying to educate myself because I sure didn't learn about economics in the "education" I received from the government schools I attended.

1 comment:

Catherine Thompson - an stiúideo fiáin said...

i just discovered his videos as well. he seems to be really on the ball. i met a fellow a few weeks ago who had just walked away from his house in calgary and canada is supposed to be one that "ok" ...