Monday, August 25, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes...

I was holding Georgia in my lap tonight. She was snuggled under my shirt. She seems to love this position the past few months. I think she has stretched out every shirt I own. Her birthday is coming up in October so we've been talking about it lately. But tonight I started talking to her about how she grew in my tummy etc. And I asked her if she remembered. She said yes. The I started talking about when she was born & if she remembered it. She said she was stuck & I was trying to pull her out. I said I was trying to push her out. She said yes & then looked out of my shirt to the window & said she was trying to go through the window & daddy was trying to pull her out. I am in awe! I had to post this to have a record! My sweet girl remembers! I know she does! She is just now able to put it in to words. I didn't put the idea in her head of being stuck or going through anything...She remembers! I am always impressed by what she remembers & will talk about. But this is truly amazing! So beautiful...

1 comment:

Laura said...

How wonderful! This made me tear up a bit reading it, she is such an awesome little girl!