Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Musings...



*note to self~must change camera so date is not printed on pic~

One of the 2 lovely handmade mugs I received from my mother in law for Christmas! I'm really in love with it. The color, texture & how the artist even supplied a place to rest your thumb. How thoughtful...

I have Christmas pics I want to put up. Yes it's the end of January but I don't care. My computer/camera has been giving me trouble so I've had a hard time uploading pics.

Here I sit at the computer while my sweet babe naps. I need to be cleaning...oh yes I do. But it's Friday & I feel like having a break. Told my hubby he needs to bring home a bottle of wine for mama tonight!

There has been so much going on in this New Year. But my cousin Laura & I have been able to have a little escape lately by walking down memory lane. We've gotten in touch with some old friends that we haven't talked to in 10+ years. So it just makes all the memories of the old days come flooding back. It's been fun talking & gossiping (hehe) We've even admitted having highschool crushes on one friend. It's so funny! What does he think about these crazy old married ladies coming out of the woodwork admitting these crushes? But Laura & I don't care we are happily married wives & mothers so I guess it feels safe to admit such things that were so long ago! She wrote a great post about it on her blog. Her writing is so beautiful ~ http://drumcircledeva.blogspot.com/2008/01/memories.html

1 comment:

Laura said...

well put, crazy old lady!