Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekly Menu Plan


I'm going to try to follow my dear cousin's lead & post my weekly menu plan. It's not complete but here's what I have so far...

Sunday~Pork Loin Chops, Baked Acorn Squash, Salad

Monday~Roast Chicken, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Kale

Tuesday~(Left-overs made over a little)Chicken & Gravy, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Salad

Wednesday~Butter Peas, Rice, Salad (make chicken broth from chicken carcass to flavor peas)

Thurday~Left-Overs

Friday & Saturday~Who Knows???

Just wanted to say that when I cook I try to make enough for at least 2 meals. We don't mind eating the same thing 2 nights in a row. My sister & her husband hate left-overs though. So to each their own, but it makes things a little easier on me.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great menu. We're all about leftovers too. It makes things so much easier. Leftovers make great lunches too.