Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sharon Astyk

Sharon Astyk is a writer & farmer & so much more. She has an amazing blog! I guess you could describe her blog as a Survival Blog from a woman's point of view. About surviving & preparing for the coming economic crisis, peak oil, etc. She offers more solutions & hope not doom & gloom. Gives amazing information about how to prepare the best we can for the unsure future or actually present as we are in hard times now. Information about food storage & preservation, farming/gardening, how to adapt in place even if you're not in the most ideal situation. Her book, Depletion & Abundance: Life on the New Home Front, has just come out & I would love to get it. She has so much information on her blog but I would love to have it in my hands.

1 comment:

Laura said...

She sounds great. I'd love to get her book-maybe when the economy picks up-ha ha!