Monday, December 3, 2007

Fall Clean Up.....



It was a beautiful weekend! Georgia & I worked outside this weekend, starting to rake leaves & sweep the patio. Most of the leaves have finally fallen so I guess it's time. We always wait until ALL the leaves have fallen to start raking! But I really was half heartedly raking mainly looking for pecans to gather. I plan on making spiced pecans for some Christmas presents from the pecans in our yard. I've gathered quite a lot of pecans now the hard part is going to be the shelling! I have a good recipe for spiced nuts but I also want to try the crispy nuts in ~Nourishing Traditions~ by Sally Fallon.
*maybe I shouldn't have posted those pics~What a mess! It doesn't look much better today~haha~

2 comments:

Laura said...

Such a great photo of that cute baby!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.